How to have balance.

 

Everyone wants to look fit and healthy. In order to do that, you need to eat healthy and exercise pretty often. However, you need to have balance in life. What I mean by that is eating only salads, chicken, rice, or broccoli for every single meal, it is not going to be fun or sustainable. A good way to look at nutrition is just starting having smaller portions of junk foods. For example, only having one slice of pizza instead of two, or having two cookies instead of three. Another good way to look at nutrition is just have more nutrients such as, salads, fruits, or protein. Having balance in a diet is very important because it makes dieting a lot easier and it is more sustainable. 

Comments

  1. Hi Danny,
    I think this is a great topic for anyone who wants to start having a healthy diet or want to completely remove the foods they like from their diet. I think a lot of people who start their fitness journey fail after 2 weeks because of this exact reason. No one can stick to a diet for a long period of time if they do not enjoy what they are eating. No matter how good they are doing with their workouts, if they can't stick with their diet, they are setting themselves up for failure. I think you described it perfectly, having a healthy balance will make everything so much easier.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment